|Marketing ROI Analysis||
Does your Marketing team spend more time executing campaigns than understanding visitor behavior and making smart optimizations?
Your Online Marketing team is responsible for creating brand awareness, increasing online sales and improving the retention rate of online customers.
In order to achieve this, your team is often involved in media buying and planning, PR, executing customer acquisition and retention campaigns and exploring new channels for customer acquisition. While tasked with these initiatives, your team often struggles to find time to optimize the marketing budget across multiple campaigns and channels, resulting in poor ROI and negatively impacting customer satisfaction.
With the help of the 3TouchPoints team, you can gain actionable insight into the performance of your campaigns, generating additional opportunities for optimization across multiple campaigns and channels. By taking advantage of our Marketing ROI Analysis service package, you'll be able to answer the following questions:
- What is the average number of touch points before final conversion?
- What campaigns and channels generate high click-throughs but poor conversion?
- What percentage of paid search revenue is being cannibalized by organic search, email, comparison engines or even our own affiliates?
- What customer segments performing the best in terms of revenue and creating brand awareness among their fans and family?
- What is the lifetime value of paid search keywords?
- What is the return frequency of online visitors?
- How effective is our social media strategy and how is it impacting online sales and brand affinity?
- How is online traffic impacting offline sales?
- How to integrate cost and impressions data with behavioral and transactional attributes of online customers?
If you are having trouble answering any of these questions, please contact us.
3TouchPoints team believes in “Fast Failures”; we spend more time understanding your visitors behavior and delivering actionable insight than producing non-actionable weekly and monthly status reports based on extrapolations.