|Mobile Marketing Effectiveness||
Are you capitalizing on the power of the mobile channel and engaging with your target audience?
Mobile technology has opened up a new channel of interaction between brands and consumers. Worldwide, many major brand marketers have leveraged the potential of this channel to generate brand awareness, convert prospects to customers, maintain customer relationships and stimulate viral marketing.
There are many paths through the mobile channel to choose from: SMS, MMS, E-mail, Voice, Internet, Mobile Internet, Bluetooth and applications. There are also a plethora of tactical programs that can be launched to engage your audience, such as voting, polling, standard and premium branded content, user-generated content, trivia and quizzes, sweepstakes and charitable donations. Not to mention applications (for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Palm, etc.), mobile Internet sites, alert services, mobile rebates, product fulfillment, couponing and mobile commerce.
With all of these possibilities, mobile can be overwhelming. In fact, many marketers don’t even know where to start. And even those who do, quite possibly don’t know what successful KPIs are and how to track them.
But with the help of 3TouchPoints' Mobile Marketing Effectiveness package, you'll be able to easily answers questions such as:
- What mobile devices are driving traffic to your site?
- How much unique traffic is coming from the mobile channel?
- What should be the optimal content size for your targeted campaigns?
- Are the content and graphics of your targeted campaign in sync with the color depth of mobile devices?
- What percentage of online revenue is generated via the mobile channel?
- What demographics are driving the most and least traffic?
To learn more about how the mobile market can open new gates for customer acquisition and bring customers closer to your brand, please contact us.