|Social Media Effectiveness||
Have social networks brought your customers closer to your brand?
We are in an era of social colonization, where blogs, wikis and social networks have opened up a whole new platform for interaction between brands and consumers. Consumers are becoming more passionate about sharing their brand experiences and talking about their lifestyle in light of personalized and relevant content. We are seeing more and more online stores with interactive widgets that allow the shopper to make purchases in collaboration with their friends online and share content with those offline.
As opportunities for interaction with consumers increase, they create pressure on online marketers to run targeted campaigns across multiple channels, generate meaningful traffic and extract a significant ROI.
To help online marketers working with both small and large brands, we offer our Social Media Effectiveness package that helps enable marketers to answer these questions:
- What percentage of online visitors shared content and merchandise with members of their social networks?
- What is the impact of social networks on repeat purchases?
- How many MySpace, Facebook and Twitter posts were published?
- What percentage of traffic is generated from social networks, blogs, discussion groups and wikis?
- What social media campaigns are generating higher click-throughs but, poor conversion?
- How many chat sessions have been initiated?
The 3TouchPoints team understands that you may have skepticism about the value of this channel. But with the help of our analytical services, you will be able to gain more visibility in to the communication going on between your customers about your brand. To learn more, please contact us.