|Web Analytics Implementation||
Does your web analytics implementation provide quality data and actionable insight?
Most online businesses using a hosted or license-based Web Analytics solution face one or more of these questions shortly after completing the implementation:
- What is relevant for me, my department and my organization?
- It’s good to have this visibility, but where is the actionable component?
- Why doesn't this data comply with my other reporting systems?
- Which reporting system is trustworthy and what is the right data source for my executive reporting?
- How should I interpret the data in my reports?
We maintain an unbiased look at analytics solutions, and our services supplement your existing provider services. We believe in the power of collaboration and focus on the following areas during the implementation process:
- Conduct pre-implementation interviews with Executives, Marketers, Merchants, E-Commerce Analysts, Data Analysts and Content Specialists.
- Evaluate current processes and determine the interaction points between different departments.
- Evaluate current data sources, reporting channels and existing pain areas.
- Define the relevant business questions and KPIs as an outcome of the interview process.
- Share the business questions and KPIs with the Implementation Team and ensure they are focusing on them throughout the implementation process.
- Create relevant documentation for both Implementation and Business teams
- Generate relevant use case scenarios against the business questions and KPIs. Map these to potential reports in your analytics solution.
- Assist your Implementation and Business teams in their Unit, Functional and User Acceptance Testing.
- Share the implementation progress with the Management team at various checkpoints.
- We end the implementation process with Training and Optimization Services.
- We also provide ongoing support and consulting as a paid service